Wednesday, February 17, 2010

March Schedule of FUN

Classes start at 6:15pm:
Wed., March 3rd - Love Your Cuttlebug $15
Tues., March 9th - One Stamp Wonder $20
Hero Arts Two Birds Cling Set (bring your block)
Wed., March 10th - Springtime Mini Album $25
Mon., March 15th - Power Scrapping 5 Layouts $25
Tues., March 16th - A Boy is a Joy Layouts $20
Tues., March 23rd - Hanging Photo Board $25
Wed., March 24th - Love Your Cricut $20
Cartridge: Walk in My Garden
Mon., March 29th - Seven Cards in a Gift Box $22
Tues., March 30th - Girly Girl Layouts $20

March in-store Marathon is the 19th - 21st. Only $25
for 3 days of cropping & fun. Potluck Lunch on Saturday.

$5.00 Make & Takes on March 6, 13, and 27. While kits
last.

Come on in and have some fun at the Purr Farm! Loads
of table space & inspiration in our Studio!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was recently in your store on tuesday. My husband and I visit the lake tahoe area once a year and your store is always on my list of places I must go. Love it! I would love to purchase one of the new out of the box by memory box do you do mail order thank you terry apple valley ca

County Purr Farm Scrapbooking said...

We aren't equipped at this time to do mail order, but we did just get the new Memory Box stamps in today (6/30). Will you be able to come by before you head home? Glad to hear you still love stopping in each year.